PGM Purchase Proposal

At meetings held on 26 March 2019, MPC Shareholders voted overwhelmingly in support of the acquisition of Pacific Gold Macadamias Pty Ltd (PGM).  Minutes of the meetings will be uploaded to this website in due course.

MPC currently owns 37% of PGM, a Bundaberg based processor, and is now expected to complete the acquisition of the remaining 63% of shares by 30 April 2019.   Following completion, PGM and Macadamia Marketing International (MMI), the world’s largest macadamia marketing company, will become wholly owned subsidiaries of MPC.

The acquisition is designed to consolidate MPC’s position within the global macadamia industry, ensuring it maintains its influence and relevance in a rapidly growing industry.  The Board and Management thank all Shareholders for their support and participation throughout this transaction.

To view information regarding PGM, please click on this link to their website  http://www.pacificgold.com.au/

Minutes of Meetings

Please click on the following links to view the minutes of the meetings held on the 26 March 2019 to vote on this acquisition

Minutes of class meeting of ordinary members

Minutes of meeting of members